You can now book your passport appointment online.
Just click here to go to our appointments page.
We are now accepting applications for passports at the Board of Equalization office. We are open for walk-ins on Wednesday and Thursday 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM, and by appointment only on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. We apologize, but we are unable to take Passport photos at this time.
RENEWALS FOR ADULTS (PASSPORT WAS ISSUED AT AGE 16 OR OLDER)
You must renew by mail using Form DS-82 if your most recent passport meets all five of these requirements:
- Was issued within the last 15 years
- Was issued when you were age 16 or older
- Passport can be submitted with the renewal application
- Is undamaged (other than normal “wear and tear”)
- Was issued in your current name (or you can document your name change with an original or certified copy of your marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order)
RENEWALS FOR CHILDREN AGE 15 OR YOUNGER
If renewing a passport for children age 15 or younger, you must re-apply in person using Form DS-11.
- Both parents AND child must be present when applying
- If one parent cannot be present, form Form DS-3053 “Statement of Consent” must be completed, signed & notarized along with a FRONT & BACK copy of ID attached
- Original or certified copy of birth certificate is required (even with the previous passport)
- Parents photo identification
The address is:
West Park Government Center
736 Whitlock Avenue
Marietta, GA 30064
Main Phone: 770-528-1639
Passport Administrator: 770-528-2675