- Address Change: If you move to another county, you remain a notary of Cobb County until your term expires and may continue to use your existing seal/stamp. When your term expires, you will need to apply as a new notary in the new county of residence.
- Name Change: Include supporting documentation and updated driver’s license, or Identification
- Lost or Stolen Seal: It is recommended you change the way you are commissioned
- Signature Change: You must appear in person
- Telephone or Email Address Change: It is recommended you update your telephone and email address once they change.
You must notify in writing the Cobb County Superior Court Notary Office 10 East Park Square, Build C, 1st Floor Marietta, Georgia 30090 of your change and send a copy to the Georgia Superior Court Clerks’ Authority, 1875 Century Blvd, Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30345.
The Notary Division of the Georgia Superior Court Clerks’ Cooperative Authority is the authorized agency in the State of Georgia, as of February 1, 1998, to issue Apostilles.